We understand these are worrying times for everybody and I hope you are coping well out there. Further to my email to you last Monday the situation has shifted dramatically. Like the rest of the world, we find ourselves in uncharted waters. Our absolute priority remains the health and well-being of our guests and team and we take our responsibility to support the government’s advice sensibly and seriously.
We have therefore made the decision to temporarily close the hotel and as this is a fluid situation, we are making judgements on the future outlook on a day to day basis.
To all of you who already have bookings for the summer and later this year we ask you to remain positive and I would like to reiterate that we will, of course, continue to be very flexible with our deposit and cancellations policy over this difficult period.
We realise you may be concerned about making future bookings but we all need to have something to look forward to. We are continuing to take bookings from May onwards, so please keep Thurlestone in mind when considering your next holiday.
We will be reviewing our circumstances and communicating our plans for reopening on a regular basis. We remain ready to reopen the doors at a moment’s notice.
We will keep you updated by email, through our website and social media.
If you have any questions or need to discuss anything at all, please contact our reservations team. They are open every day from 9am to 5pm, but please bear with us as we are currently operating in isolation mode, with a skeleton staff.
May I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your continued support and future custom.
Good luck to you all and best wishes