With the relaxation of Covid restrictions we are now operating back in the manner that we would refer to as our normal. We still realise that their may be some questions that you have and instances of outbreaks so we have provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that we encounter. If there is anything else you would like to ask then, please get in touch with us and we will happily answer any questions that we can.
- What is your policy on face coverings for staff and guests?
We do not require guests or our staff to wear face coverings. We do however respect the choices of individuals so you may see some of our staff continuing to wear them and as our guests you are welcome to do so.
- What happens if any of your staff members have symptoms or test positive for Covid-19?
We are asking any staff who feel unwell or show symptoms to stay off work and complete a lateral flow test. If they test positive, we are requesting that they staff off work until they test negative. This is both for the safety of you are guests and the rest of the team here at the hotel.
- What should I do if I have a visit to you planned and think I may have symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive?
Whilst there are no legal requirements to self-isolate, we would be happy for you to postpone your trip to us for the safety of fellow guests and our staff. If this does occur, please call us to discuss the options.
- Have you made any amendments to your cancelation policy?
We still have a 14-day cancellation policy relating to our bookings, however if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive we will allow you to move the dates of your stay within this time. Please note that new rates my be applicable when moving dates.
- What should I do if I think I have developed covid-19 symptoms whilst staying at the hotel?
If you are at the hotel and think you may have Covid-19 symptoms we would ask you to return to your room and contact reception immediately.
- What time is check in and check out?
Check-in is open from 4pm and check out time is 10am.
- Are booking times required for breakfast and other meals?
Yes, we require you to book timings for breakfast and all other meals taken either in the hotel or Village Inn. Our reception team will cover this during your pre arrival emails and phone calls. We would ask that you do adhere to these agreed timings.
- Do you service bedrooms during our stay?
Yes, we are completing a daily service of hotel bedrooms and a linen change can be arranged with our head housekeeper or reception team for guests staying more than 3 nights.
- What if I do not want staff to enter my bedroom during my stay?
If you would prefer us not to enter your bedroom during your stay, we can arrange for an order form to be provided that you can leave on your door for the replacement / replenishment of any amenities such as tea and coffee or fresh towels. Please advise reception of any such request.
- Do I need to book to use the spa and leisure facilities?
There is no requirement for residents or country club members to book times to access the swimming pool, gym or golf course. There is a booking system in place at reception for the use tennis courts.
- Can I have a spa treatment?
Yes, our Voyage Spa is open for treatments for both residents and non-residents. Pre booking is strongly advised.
- Are you open to non-residents?
Yes, we are open to non-residents however availability is limited in the hotel due to our occupancy levels and reservations are essential. We strongly advise booking in advance for both the Village Inn and Hotel.
- I have a gift voucher that I wish to use or one that has expired due to the hotel having to be closed, what can I do?
Please call and speak to us and we will look to get you booked in with us to use your voucher. We are also able to extend vouchers that have or may be close to expiring.
As General Manager, I am responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact me and my team at any time prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
With my warmest wishes,